Your library is under threat by the demon wizard Argognian.
In order to save your library, you must complete the series contained within it to preserve their wisdom.
‣ Books must be part of a series.
‣ You do not need to start at the beginning of a series.
‣ The aim is to complete series, not read a whole series in one go so whichever book is next for you is your starting point.
‣ Novellas and short stories count as well though you do not need to read them to consider a series completed.
‣ The series does not need to be finished for you to complete it here. Just read as far as the last published book.
‣ You can read a series from start to finish if you want to e.g. read the three books of a trilogy.
‣ All genres welcome
Novice – One to Three Series
Apprentice – Four to Six Series
Master – Seven or More Series
‣ The stacks are arranged by how many books you need to read in each series to complete it.
‣ It begins with Stack One which means you need to read one book to complete the series. Stack Two means you need to read two books and so on.
‣ You can have as many stacks as you want and may have multiple stacks of the same number.
One book in one series.
Two books in one series.
Three books in one series.
Four books in one series.
Five books in one series.
Six books in one series.
Seven books in one series.
Eight books in one series.
Nine books in one series.
Ten books in one series.
Eleven books in one series.
Twelve books in one series.