One of the things that has helped me immensely during my blogging journey is planning out my content. Having a list of blog post ideas on hand is an amazing resource. Even if I never write all of those posts, having a cache of post ideas on hand majorly reduces any anxiety or stress I may feel about getting content out.
To make things a bit easier for you, I’ve compiled a list of 28 blog post ideas, printable calendar templates and a list of resources that may help you come up with some blog post ideas as well.
If you use any of these ideas, I would absolutely love to read your post so please link it in the comments 🧡
Click the templates for larger versions.
Blog Post Resources
A really useful website for post ideas that relate to current holidays or celebrations is Days of Note. Here you will find all daily, weekly and monthly celebrations no matter how small or wacky. For post ideas specific to your niche, Pinterest is an amazing site to search. Just type your topic into the search bar and you will get a wealth of posts people have created inspired by this topic that you can put your own spin on. You can also use Soovle to search your topic or niche and it will give you a list of searches people have been making related to that term on several search engine sites including Google and YouTube.
Weekly Planner Calendar Template
This template is great for planning daily posts for your blog or social media where you may be posting more often than your blog.
Sign up to my mailing list for updates on content, resources and launches.
Monthly Planner Calendar Template
This template will help you plan out your posts for the whole month and has a space to jot down any month long events or ideas as well.
Instagram Story, Facebook Story, Phone Wallpaper Calendar for Planning and Tracking
These templates are most commonly used to track daily reading totals but some people use them to track their daily steps, word count or to announce upcoming posts or events on their blog.
Instagram Post Calendar for Tracking and Planning
28 Book Blog Post Ideas for June
And here is the list of 28 Blog Post Ideas to help you create the best content for your blog. Many of these ideas would work across platforms as well so you can use them to create some social media posts or videos for YouTube. Micro-blogging on social media is a great way to generate engagement on those platforms.
Text version below
- Wrap-up your May reading
- Share your TBR for June
- React to 1-star reviews of a book you rated 5-stars
- Paint some bookmarks
- Create cupcakes inspired by book covers
- Create a make-up look inspired by a book cover
- Top 5 authors from your country
- Review a book a friend of yours rated 5-stars
- Review a recent bestseller
- Review a book published in your birth-year
- Write a behind-the-blog post
- Write about your favourite book blogs
- Write about your favourite BookTube channel
- Review a book you read because of Bookstagram
- Write your anticipated releases for the 2nd part of the year
- Join in a readathon
- Write about your all-time top 10 reads
- Review all the blue books from your shelf
- Share your top 5 beach reads
- Review a book a friend of yours rated 1-star
- Review a celebrity book club pick
- Write about book adaptations releasing soon
- Share a post from June last year
- Write about your favourite narrator
- Write an ultimate guide to your favourite genre
- Share your favourite bookish fanart
- Share your top 5 books available in the public domain
- Write about your bookish pet peeves
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends using the Sharing Buttons below 🧡
Where to Find Me