Hi friends! I don’t usually do book tags but they are a great way to pass the time right now. Please consider yourself tagged if you’d like to do this one too 😁
1. Shamelessness Personified: Talk about a book, character, or writer who you feel best embodies what it means to be shameless.
2. Shameless Suck Up: Talk about a book outside your comfort zone that you read mainly because you appreciate or admire the person who recommended it.
3. Shameless Plug: Talk about a book or writer you’ll recommend to ANYONE YOU MEET because they need more attention, dammit!
4. Shameless Snob: Talk about a text that speaks to your very, VERY particular interests—stuff so obscure that it almost feels like the book was written just for you.
5. Shameless Fan: Talk about a book or writer you know you’ll keep returning to despite the fact that there are literally millions of other things you could be reading.
6. Shameless Hater: Talk about a trending/popular book or author you did not enjoy (and you don’t care who knows it!)
7. Shameless Flirt: Talk about a book that really turned you on in that… special way. (Or touched you emotionally in a way that others might find embarrassing.)
8. Tagging: Tag what you deem to be a shameless amount of BookTubers to complete this tag. Bonus points if you say something nice about each one.
I tag you!!
I might be a bit late with an annual TBR but I didn’t make the list until February so here we are. I use Notion to organise my blog posts and my life (meal planning, travel planning, etc.). It’s freaking amazing! They have templates for everything. One of the templates I got was this 2021 … Continue reading 32 Books I Want to Read this Year | Part 2
Hello friends, here is my second journal with me of 2021 in my new reading journal. Two months of nothing and then two videos in a row! I aim for a rustic vintage aesthetic with my reading journal but I would like to bring a bit more of a dark academia style to it going … Continue reading Journal with Me | March Before the Reading
Hello friends, here is my first journal with me of 2021 in my new reading journal. I aim for a rustic vintage aesthetic with my reading journal but I would like to bring a bit more of a dark academia style to it going forward. I feel like that style would suit a reading journal … Continue reading Journal with Me | February Reading Journal
I’m very interested in reading them. It’s a fascinating subject
I’m not sure when I’ll actually get to it either but I really want to read it!!
All the books about the history of sex has me intrigued!
I have A Deadly Education waiting for me – when I’ll get to it is anyone’s guess. So many books!
I need to finish my part 2 of books I’m hoping to read 🤣 I keep putting it off!!