Hi friends! I don’t usually do book tags but they are a great way to pass the time right now. Please consider yourself tagged if you’d like to do this one too 😁
1. Shamelessness Personified: Talk about a book, character, or writer who you feel best embodies what it means to be shameless.
2. Shameless Suck Up: Talk about a book outside your comfort zone that you read mainly because you appreciate or admire the person who recommended it.
3. Shameless Plug: Talk about a book or writer you’ll recommend to ANYONE YOU MEET because they need more attention, dammit!
4. Shameless Snob: Talk about a text that speaks to your very, VERY particular interests—stuff so obscure that it almost feels like the book was written just for you.
5. Shameless Fan: Talk about a book or writer you know you’ll keep returning to despite the fact that there are literally millions of other things you could be reading.
6. Shameless Hater: Talk about a trending/popular book or author you did not enjoy (and you don’t care who knows it!)
7. Shameless Flirt: Talk about a book that really turned you on in that… special way. (Or touched you emotionally in a way that others might find embarrassing.)
8. Tagging: Tag what you deem to be a shameless amount of BookTubers to complete this tag. Bonus points if you say something nice about each one.
I tag you!!
Happy Monday everyone!! “Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”– Charles W. Eliot
I’m so excited to share my latest journaling/scrapbooking kit with you all. This Jane Austen digital journaling supplies bundle includes a mini folder, 3 pockets, and journaling cards all with illustrations of vintage floral designs, images from Jane Austen books and antique wallpaper patterns. The bundle also includes three backing pages with fancy script and … Continue reading Jane Austen Pockets, Folders and Envelope for Journaling and Scrapbooking
You and Me on Vacation Alt Title: People We Meet on Vacation Author: Emily Henry ISBN: 9780241992234 Pages: 368 Genre & Tags: Contemporary, Romance, Vacation, Beach Read, Feel-Good, Friends to Lovers Release Date: May 11th (July 8th) 2021 Synopsis: Poppy and Alex. Alex and Poppy. They have nothing in common. She’s a wild child; he … Continue reading You and Me on Vacation by Emily Henry | Book Review
Thank you so much!! I’m so happy you’re enjoying my posts ❤️
Lovely paintings! Thanks for sharing. I’m soooo glad I found your website, since we have so many common interests: READING,…
i love this!! we need more posts appreciating women who read in paintings.
Well it looks damn good for paper!