Hi friends! I don’t usually do book tags but they are a great way to pass the time right now. Please consider yourself tagged if you’d like to do this one too 😁
1. Shamelessness Personified: Talk about a book, character, or writer who you feel best embodies what it means to be shameless.
2. Shameless Suck Up: Talk about a book outside your comfort zone that you read mainly because you appreciate or admire the person who recommended it.
3. Shameless Plug: Talk about a book or writer you’ll recommend to ANYONE YOU MEET because they need more attention, dammit!
4. Shameless Snob: Talk about a text that speaks to your very, VERY particular interests—stuff so obscure that it almost feels like the book was written just for you.
5. Shameless Fan: Talk about a book or writer you know you’ll keep returning to despite the fact that there are literally millions of other things you could be reading.
6. Shameless Hater: Talk about a trending/popular book or author you did not enjoy (and you don’t care who knows it!)
7. Shameless Flirt: Talk about a book that really turned you on in that… special way. (Or touched you emotionally in a way that others might find embarrassing.)
8. Tagging: Tag what you deem to be a shameless amount of BookTubers to complete this tag. Bonus points if you say something nice about each one.
I tag you!!
Happy Monday everyone!! “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.” – George R.R. Martin
Links provided are affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of these links I may make a commission. This post contains advertisements. None of this affects my opinions. Sign up to my mailing list for updates on content, resources and launches. The Best Books to Read for Your Beach Day this Summer Is … Continue reading The Best Books to Read for Your Beach Day
I love love love the style of Jane Austen. It might be because I love to wear dresses over all other clothes and I think tea cups are just the best items in the world, but if you’re anything like me, you love that Austenesque style too. Since it’s Jane Austen July, I put together … Continue reading Jane Austen Lookbook
Seven Days in June sounds so interesting!
As someone with a very small wardrobe but lots of books…. yES
Knightley 😂 That one is a LOL…
[…] Elaine Howlin […]