Hi friends! I don’t usually do book tags but they are a great way to pass the time right now. Please consider yourself tagged if you’d like to do this one too 😁
1. Shamelessness Personified: Talk about a book, character, or writer who you feel best embodies what it means to be shameless.
2. Shameless Suck Up: Talk about a book outside your comfort zone that you read mainly because you appreciate or admire the person who recommended it.
3. Shameless Plug: Talk about a book or writer you’ll recommend to ANYONE YOU MEET because they need more attention, dammit!
4. Shameless Snob: Talk about a text that speaks to your very, VERY particular interests—stuff so obscure that it almost feels like the book was written just for you.
5. Shameless Fan: Talk about a book or writer you know you’ll keep returning to despite the fact that there are literally millions of other things you could be reading.
6. Shameless Hater: Talk about a trending/popular book or author you did not enjoy (and you don’t care who knows it!)
7. Shameless Flirt: Talk about a book that really turned you on in that… special way. (Or touched you emotionally in a way that others might find embarrassing.)
8. Tagging: Tag what you deem to be a shameless amount of BookTubers to complete this tag. Bonus points if you say something nice about each one.
I tag you!!
It’s been a while since I read enough to warrant a wrap-up post. It feels so good to be reading again now the anxiety over everything has calmed down for me. So, this is what I read in May and my thoughts on them. I’m not going to go into too much detail here or … Continue reading What I’ve Been Reading & 2 Bookstagram Templates
My TBR is a bit ambitious this month. I’ve picked out 9 books which is less than what I managed to read in May but a heck of a lot more than what I’ve been reading otherwise. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins Ambition will fuel him. Competition will drive him. But … Continue reading June TBR & 2 Instagram Story Templates
I was completely against Audible for so long. I thought it was overpriced considering I pay the same for Scribd and can listen to however many audiobooks I want (kind of) as well as ebooks. But of course with Scribd I don’t actually own the books and they may not have the book I want. … Continue reading Recent Audible Acquisitions
Ooh…thank you! Will do!
I recommend checking out that series and the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews.
I love fantasy books, but urban fantasy just sounds so….different. I love different.
I adore that miniseries!! I love rewatching it on Netflix when I can’t find anything new to watch.
Thank you so much! I would normally read about 5 or 6 books in a month so this was a…