Hi friends! I don’t usually do book tags but they are a great way to pass the time right now. Please consider yourself tagged if you’d like to do this one too 😁
1. Shamelessness Personified: Talk about a book, character, or writer who you feel best embodies what it means to be shameless.
2. Shameless Suck Up: Talk about a book outside your comfort zone that you read mainly because you appreciate or admire the person who recommended it.
3. Shameless Plug: Talk about a book or writer you’ll recommend to ANYONE YOU MEET because they need more attention, dammit!
4. Shameless Snob: Talk about a text that speaks to your very, VERY particular interests—stuff so obscure that it almost feels like the book was written just for you.
5. Shameless Fan: Talk about a book or writer you know you’ll keep returning to despite the fact that there are literally millions of other things you could be reading.
6. Shameless Hater: Talk about a trending/popular book or author you did not enjoy (and you don’t care who knows it!)
7. Shameless Flirt: Talk about a book that really turned you on in that… special way. (Or touched you emotionally in a way that others might find embarrassing.)
8. Tagging: Tag what you deem to be a shameless amount of BookTubers to complete this tag. Bonus points if you say something nice about each one.
I tag you!!
Happy Friday!! What are you reading this weekend? I have four books on the go at the moment. I’m actively reading The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix for the Halloween season. Well, I say reading but I’m actually listening to the audiobook. The narrator is quite good! I’m not familiar … Continue reading What are You Reading this Weekend?
Elaine Howlin Studio My love of books and journaling lead me to the beautiful art of junk journaling and scrapbooking. Using the skills I learned in my job, I was able to create templates, reading logs and other crafting items.I absolutely adore creating with paper whether it’s journals, painting, or crafting. It’s the most emotionally … Continue reading Jane Austen Apothecary Journal Kit
I think Halloween/Autumn is one of the best seasons for creative projects. The sense of renewal, changing colours, and fun of Halloween create such a stimulating atmosphere. Having the evenings get darker earlier and spending more time inside definitely helps me focus on creative projects as well. I’ve been working on the Autumn section of … Continue reading Awesome Halloween Printables on Etsy
I hope you’re enjoying them
Thank you and you’re welcome 😀
That’s an interesting Halloween read. Currently, among a few other books, I’m reading ‘For all our sins’ by T.M.E. Walsh.
This looks like an amazing tracker! Thanks for sharing.
[…] Elain Howlin – What are you reading this weekend? […]