Hi friends! I don’t usually do book tags but they are a great way to pass the time right now. Please consider yourself tagged if you’d like to do this one too 😁
1. Shamelessness Personified: Talk about a book, character, or writer who you feel best embodies what it means to be shameless.
2. Shameless Suck Up: Talk about a book outside your comfort zone that you read mainly because you appreciate or admire the person who recommended it.
3. Shameless Plug: Talk about a book or writer you’ll recommend to ANYONE YOU MEET because they need more attention, dammit!
4. Shameless Snob: Talk about a text that speaks to your very, VERY particular interests—stuff so obscure that it almost feels like the book was written just for you.
5. Shameless Fan: Talk about a book or writer you know you’ll keep returning to despite the fact that there are literally millions of other things you could be reading.
6. Shameless Hater: Talk about a trending/popular book or author you did not enjoy (and you don’t care who knows it!)
7. Shameless Flirt: Talk about a book that really turned you on in that… special way. (Or touched you emotionally in a way that others might find embarrassing.)
8. Tagging: Tag what you deem to be a shameless amount of BookTubers to complete this tag. Bonus points if you say something nice about each one.
I tag you!!
The only thing as fun as reading a book is listening to a podcast about books. Well….maybe. I certainly enjoy listening to podcasts about books especially when they’re not trying to be preachy and just have fun with reading. Here are three of my favourites from the romance genre aka the funnest genre!! Fated Mates … Continue reading 3 Romancelandia Podcasts You Should Be Listening To
Title: Kill the Queen Series: Crown of Shards #1 Author: Jennifer Estep ISBN: 006279762X Pages: 480 Genre & Tags: Fantasy, Magic Release Date: October 2018 Synopsis: Gladiator meets Game of Thrones: a royal woman becomes a skilled warrior to destroy her murderous cousin, avenge her family, and save her kingdom in this first entry in a … Continue reading Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep Review
Hi everyone, today I’m updating my reading journal with my wrap up for August and my TBR for September. You can check out what I read here and what I planned on reading in September here. Do you keep a reading journal? I absolutely love journaling! It’s a fun way to visually express my reading … Continue reading Junk Journal With Me | Reading Journal Update
I’m only a few episodes in and I’ve already added far too many books to my TBR because of Fated…
I’m not a fan of my handwriting either. I sometimes type out stuff in fancy fonts and print it for…
Conceptually, it sounds like fun. But my handwriting is god awful. There’s a reason why my wife signs all our…
Yes!! They are so good!
I adore Fated Mates!